I have a passion for creating decorative pieces of arts from wine bottles using different skills and materials. Each wine bottle features a unique design that pulls off a balance of both beauty and character.
Maybe you are looking for that perfect gift for a housewarming party, for a special holiday or special occasion. If you are searching for a unique way to thank a client or a business referral this would be an excellent option that would impress and be appreciated. I can also transform cups, glasses, mirrors, and even wearables like shoes.
I am a Latin American artisan passionate for art!
I make one of kind exclusive pieces, so no one else would have anything like the one you own.
I put all my creativity in details and decoration of each and every piece.
I creati pieces that will hardly ever been seeing before.
I use recycled materials and techniques that are truly environment friendly.
Decoupage or Dècoupage is the art of decorating an object by gluing colored paper cutouts onto it in combination with special paint effects, gold leaf and other decorative elements. Commonly an object like a bottles of wine, small box or an item of furniture is covered by cutouts from magazines or from purpose-manufactured papers. Each layer is sealed with varnishes until the result looks like painting or inlay work. The traditional technique used 30 to 40 layers of varnish which were then sanded to a polished finish.
3D decoupage, sometimes also referred to simply as decoupage, is the art of creating a 3D image by cutting out elements of varying sizes from a series of identical images and layering them on top of each other, usually with adhesive foam spacers between each layer to give the image more depth.
However, I use some other techniques to give my pieces the professional finish and the possibility to actually use them all for the original purposes.
I used common household materials to create effects. Here is a short list of them
- Something to decoupage onto. Examples include: bottles, cups, glasses, mirrors, furniture, plates, ceramics, shelving, frames, even
- Picturesto decoupage with. These can come from myriad sources like newspapers, magazines, catalogs, books, printed clip art, wrapping paper, greeting cards, fabric, tissue paper, lace, paper napkins and so on.
- Cutting utensil as scissors, craft knife or razor blades.
- Some glue.
- Popsicle sticks work well. A brayeris a specialized tool like a miniature rolling pin designed to help remove wrinkles, remove excess glue and smooth pictures.
- Glue spreader. I used several things around the house for this like cotton swabs, paint brushes or sponges.
- Secret sealer. I have created a sealer that allows all my pieces to be used for they purpose and even washed.
Next event I will be on
No events schedule at the moment.
001 972 837.3112